Kodi CHAPPiE Build
The CHAPPiE Build is another Kodi build which we’ll install using the Ares Wizard. CHAPPiE has lots of content for everyone!
CHAPPiE Build Overview
CHAPPiE is a Kodi Build that follows the theme of the movie. There are different styles of this build available, the one seen in the images above and a red and white version. This build provides A LOT of different add-ons under each section, so if ones unavailable you’ll always have a backup.
The CHAPPiE Build has categories for Adult, all in one, CHAPPiE, Documentaries, Live TV, Movies, Music, Power, Sports, Subs and TV Shows. Some of the Kodi add-ons available with this build include Covenant, Exodus, Specto Fork and BOB.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply. Also, this build is not supported by the Kodi developers, so please don’t head to the Kodi forums for support.
How to install the CHAPPiE Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System (top centre cog icon) > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://ares-repo.eu/
- In the bottom box, input “Ares” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Ares“.
- Install the ZIP File in there (repository.aresproject).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Install from Repository > Ares Project > Program add-ons > Ares Wizard > Install
- Open Ares Wizard, found under program add-ons on the home screen
- Choose Builds in the top left > CHAPiE > CHAPPiE > Install
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!
Ares Wizard and pins
As this build is from the Ares Wizard in Kodi, you will be asked for a pin. When the message pops up, hit the “Get Pin” button. A web browser will open, giving you a 4 digit pin. Go back into Kodi, and press “Enter Pin” in the Ares Wizard. Enter the pin you received to get access to the build. You can scan the QR code or enter the given URL on your mobile too.