Kodi Colossus Build
In this guide, we’ll give you a preview, review and installation instructions for the Kodi Colossus Build for Kodi Krypton from the Smash wizard/Kodi stuff repository. Make sure to check out our new Kodi Builds section for more great builds.
Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
Colossus Build Overview
The Colossus Build for Kodi looks great, it uses a heavily customised Aeon Nox Skin, which looks sleek and much more modern than the original. Colossus is easy to install, done so through the Smash Wizard which has a lot of other Kodi Builds.
The Colossus Build has categories for Cinema, Colossus, Covenant, Documentaries, English TV, Favourites, Game Time, Latino, One Stop, Playground, Power, Programs, System, TV Shows and YouTube. Some add-ons featured in this Kodi Builds include Covenant, Specto, Stream Hub, Oblivion Streams, and Sports Devil.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply. Also, this build is not supported by the Kodi developers, so please don’t head to the Kodi forums for support.
How to install the Colossus Build on Kodi Krypton
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here. Ares Wizard repository not working?
- Open System (top centre cog icon) > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff/
- In the bottom box, input “Smash” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Smash“.
- Install the ZIP File in there (smashwizard.zip).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Home > Add-ons > Program add-ons > Smash Wizard
- Choose Community Builds > Colossus > Install
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!