Kodi Cosmic Kids Build
How to install the Cosmic Kids build for Kodi Krypton. Another build from Cosmic Saints designed exclusively for kids.
Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
Cosmic Kids Overview
Cosmic Kids is one of the CosmicSaints Builds, and it’s one of the best for children. There’s no adult content provided in the build, it’s super simple to use and navigate and it’s very colorful! It also has fidget spinners for a loading icon, so there’s that too..
Cosmic Kids has categories for Movies, TV Shows, Sports, Live TV, Marvel, Disney, Kids Tube, Clean-up, Add-ons and Music. Overall, I’m actually very impressed with this build. The design and style of it is great for Kids. If you have a FireStick or some other device set up in the Kids room, I’d recommend this.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply. This build only works on Kodi Krypton, no Kodi Jarvis version is available.
How to install the Cosmic Kids Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://repo.ares-project.com/magic/
- In the bottom box, input “Ares” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Ares”.
- Install the ZIP File in there (repository.aresproject.zip).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Choose Install from Repository > Ares Project > Program Add-ons > Ares Wizard > Install
- Wait for it to install. Open Ares Wizard, found under program add-ons on the home screen
- Browse Builds in the top left > CosmicSaints > Cosmic Kids > Install
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!
Ares Wizard and pins
As this build is from the Ares Wizard in Kodi, you will be asked for a pin. When the message pops up, hit the “Get Pin” button. A web browser will open, giving you a 4 digit pin. Go back into Kodi, and press “Enter Pin” in the Ares Wizard. Enter the pin you received to get access to the build. You can scan the QR code or enter the given URL on your mobile too.