Kodi Dazbo Build
In this post, we’ll show you how to install the Dazbo Build for Kodi Krypton. Two versions of Dazbo are available, mini and light.
Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
Dazbo Build Overview
There are two options for the Kodi Dazbo Build, which are Dazbo Mini and Dazbo Light. The images above are from the Light version, as I was having problems installing the mini version. Anyhow, Dazbo uses the Aeon Nox layout with a green background for the navigation bar.
Dazbo Build has categories for Covenant, iVue TV Guide, Live TV, Man Cave TV, Man Cave Wizard, Power, Programs, Sports and System. The other version of this Kodi build may have more content.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply. Also, this build is not supported by the Kodi developers, so please don’t head to the Kodi forums for support.
How to install the Dazbo Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System (top centre cog icon) > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://mancavekodi.com/kodi/
- In the bottom box, input “ManCave” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “ManCave“.
- Install the ZIP File in there (plugin.program.mancavewizard.zip).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Open Man Cave Wizard, found under program add-ons on the home screen
- Choose Builds > Dazbo Build Mini or Light > Install
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!