Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
You can read more about our eBook here.
Diggz Fire Build
Diggz Fire Build can be found in the Ares Wizard, and it holds two different builds. These builds are Xenon and a gaming theme build, however most people use Xenon. The Xenon Build has an XXX version, and a clean version which you can pick when installing.
Xenon is packed with content, and it can be a little bit hard to find what you’re looking for at times. However it does have a lot of add-ons, and I can guarantee whatever it is you’re looking for, this build has it.
Diggz Fire TV Build and Xenon has categories for All in one, android, Explore, Favourites, Kids Zone, Your Library, Live TV, Movies, Power, Sports Zone, Streams, TV Networks, TV Shows and Xenon.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply. This build only works on Kodi Krypton, no Kodi Jarvis version is available.
How to install Diggz Fire Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://repo.jdiggz.com In the bottom box, input “Diggz” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Diggz“.
- Install the ZIP File in there (repository.diggz-x.x.zip).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Choose Install from Repository > Diggz Repo > Program Add-ons > Diggz Wizzard > Install
- Wait for it to install. Open Diggz Wizard, found under program add-ons on the home screen
- Browse Builds > Choose your Build > Install
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!
Ares Wizard and pins
As this build is from the Ares Wizard in Kodi, you will be asked for a pin. When the message pops up, hit the “Get Pin” button. A web browser will open, giving you a 4 digit pin. Go back into Kodi, and press “Enter Pin” in the Ares Wizard. Enter the pin you received to get access to the build. You can scan the QR code or enter the given URL on your mobile too.