Kodi Durex Build
How to install the Durex Build for Kodi Krypton.
Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
Durex Build Overview
The Durex Build is a great choice, don’t let the name sway you. It’s a very fast build, the menus load instantly so it’s a great choice for smaller devices like Raspberry Pi’s, android boxes and Amazon Firesticks. What I do like about this build is all of the content provided on the home screen. You get the menu, then a sub menu, then quick access buttons above and below the menu.
Durex Build has sections for Addons, Family, Fire TV, Misc 1, Misc 2, Movies, Music, Paid TV, Sports, System and TV Shows.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply. A Kodi Jarvis V16 version of this Build is available in the same area.
How to install Durex Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://www.drxbld.com/wiz/
- In the bottom box, input “Durex” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Durex”.
- Install the ZIP File in there (Durex_Wizard_Pub.zip).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Open the Durex Wizard on the Home screen under Program Add-ons
- Select your Build and install it
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!