EndlessFlix offers the Resurrection build, with 3 different versions. Standard, XXX and Fire Stick. So pick one that is most appropriate for you. It’s a relatively nice looking build with a unique style, and it offers a lot of content.
Ressurection has categories for 4K, add-ons, All in one, Area 51, Build Tools, Kids Corner, Live TV, Movies, Settings, Sports and TV Shows.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply.
How to install the EndlessFlix Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://www.stephen-builds.uk/zip/
- In the bottom box, input “SB” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “SB”.
- Install the ZIP File in there (plugin.program.stephen builds).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Wait for it to install. Open Stephen Builds, found under program add-ons on the home screen
- Choose Builds (4th row) > Choose Mach 1 > Install
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!
Sign up and login process
Sadly with the EndlessFlix Build, you have to go to their website and sign up. You will find the URL to the site when you try to open the wizard for the first time. It’s a pretty awful idea by the build makers, as you’ll be forced to disable your adblock and asked to donate (you don’t have to). So i’d avoid this build unless you really want it. They’re bound to miss thousands of potential downloads every day. You also agree to receive emails from them when you sign up, so avoid using your real email. Get a temporary one from temp-mail.
Once you’ve signed up and activated your account, try and open the wizard again. When asked to enter your details, enter your email, NOT account name. Then the password you chose before.