Kodi Furious Build
This post will guide you in installing the Furious Build for Kodi through the Man Cave Wizard.
Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
Furious Build Overview
What I like most about the Kodi Furious Build is it’s choice of skin. Most Kodi builds use the Aeon Nox skin by default, however the developer of Furious has chose to use Eminence. I love the Eminence Skin, it’s light weight and looks great.
Furious Build has content for TV Shows, True Grit, System, Streams, Sports, Science Fiction, Programs, Power, Movies, Live TV, Ladies, Kids, Fright Night, Favourites and All in One.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply. Also, this build is not supported by the Kodi developers, so please don’t head to the Kodi forums for support.
How to install the Furious Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System (top centre cog icon) > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://mancavekodi.com/kodi/
- In the bottom box, input “ManCave” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “ManCave“.
- Install the ZIP File in there (plugin.program.mancavewizard.zip).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Open Man Cave Wizard, found under program add-ons on the home screen
- Choose Builds > Furious > Standard or Fresh Install
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!