Kodi Grinny Build
In this post, we’ll show you how to install the Grinny Build for Kodi Krypton. Grinny is great when it comes to add-ons for Movies & TV.
Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
Grinny Build Overview
The Grinny is a great Kodi Build, it has categories for Add-ons, Covenant, Duckpool, Elysium, Favourites, Man Cave Wizard, Music, Power, Project M, Settings, Sky net, Specto and Supremacy. Grinny uses the Aeon Nox skin and layout, so it’s easy to navigate and most people are familiar with it.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply. Also, this build is not supported by the Kodi developers, so please don’t head to the Kodi forums for support.
How to install the Grinny Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System (top centre cog icon) > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://mancavekodi.com/kodi/
- In the bottom box, input “ManCave” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “ManCave“.
- Install the ZIP File in there (plugin.program.mancavewizard.zip).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Open Man Cave Wizard, found under program add-ons on the home screen
- Choose Builds > Grinny Build > Install
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!