Kodi HardNox Build
How to download and install the HardNox Build for Kodi Krypton.
Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
HardNox Build Overview
The HardNox Build for Kodi is a relatively new one to me, and it’s found in the Misfit Mods wizard. It uses the Aeon Nox design, however it’s been customised greatly. It also has a great spotlight feature above the menu so you can quickly access relevant content.
HardNox has categories for Grit, IPTV, Kids, Ladies Night, Movies, Music, Programs, Spanish, Sports, System, TV Shows and Urban.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply. A Kodi Jarvis (V16) version of this build is also available in the wizard.
How to install HardNox Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://misfitmods.com/mmwiz/repo/
- In the bottom box, input “Misfit” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Misfit“.
- Install the ZIP File in there (repository.misfitmods.zip).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Install from repository > misfit mods: repository > Program add-ons > misfit mods Wizard > Install
- Wait for it to install, if a box pops up, choose build menu. Otherwise open the Misfit Wizard, found under program add-ons on the home screen
- Choose Builds menu, choose HardNox Krypton and isntall it.
- Allow Kodi to Force close. Done!