Kodi Horizon Build
How to download and install the Horizon Build for Kodi Krypton.
Horizon Build Overview
The Horizon Build for Kodi is a top contender. It has a great science fiction appearance, and it’s packed full of content and great add-ons. It uses the Aeon Nox layout, however it’s designed in a much nicer way. It’s easy to navigate and find exactly what you’re looking for, I highly recommend this build to most people.
Horizon has categories for All add-ons, favourites, fitness, kids, live TV, Mars, Movies, Music, Power, Search, Sports, System, TV Shows, Venus and Wildlife. The Horizon Build also has a section available for XXX (adult), which you can choose to install or not.
If you have any problems with this build, don’t go to the Kodi forums for help. Either contact the developers at their Facebook page here, or leave a comment below. This build is available for both Kodi Krypton and Kodi Jarvis.
How to install the Horizon Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://samwich1.96.lt/
- In the bottom box, input “Samwich” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Samwich“.
- Install the ZIP File in there (plugin.video.samwichwizard.zip).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Home Screen > Program add-ons > samwichwizard > Horizon Krypton
- Wait for it to install, allow Kodi to Force Close. When you re-open Kodi, you’re done!