Kodi Infusion Build
In this post, we’ll show you how to install the Infusion Build for Kodi Krypton. Infusion is one of the CellarDoorTV Builds.
Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
You can read more about our eBook here.
Infusion Build Overview
The Infusion build is from CellarDoorTV. It’s for Kodi Krypton, however CellarDoorTV offer a Kodi Jarvis build called Dominus. Infusion uses the Aeon Nox Kodi Skin, so people will be very familiar with it. Below each category is a sub menu which you can access by pressing down. In this sub-menu you’ll find add-ons and categories such as genres.
Infusion has categories for Apps, Kids Zone, Movies, Music, Sports, System, TV Pro and TV Shows. Some of the add-ons included are Elysium, Quantum and SportsDevil which are all highly respected by the Kodi community.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply. Also, this build is not supported by the Kodi developers, so please don’t head to the Kodi forums for support.
How to install the Infusion Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System (top centre cog icon) > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://ares-repo.eu/
- In the bottom box, input “Ares” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Ares“.
- Install the ZIP File in there (repository.aresproject).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Install from Repository > Ares Project > Program add-ons > Ares Wizard > Install
- Open Ares Wizard, found under program add-ons on the home screen
- Choose Builds in the top left > CellarDoorTV > Infusion > Install
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!
Ares Wizard and pins
As this build is from the Ares Wizard in Kodi, you will be asked for a pin. When the message pops up, hit the “Get Pin” button. A web browser will open, giving you a 4 digit pin. Go back into Kodi, and press “Enter Pin” in the Ares Wizard. Enter the pin you received to get access to the build.