Kodi Leviathan Build
This guide will show you how to install the Leviathan Build for Kodi Krypton.
The Leviathan Build for Kodi is one of the CosmicSaints build, and is installed through the Ares Wizard. With this build being part of the Ares wizard, it will require a pin. You can just get this by pressing “Get Pin”.
Leviathan has a large amount of sections and categories such as Movies, TV Shows, SportsDevil, Live TV, Mens, Her Place, Kids, Soccer, Clean-up, My add-ons, Weather, Music and 24/7.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply. A version of this build is also available for Kodi Jarvis.
How to install the Leviathan Builds on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://ares-repo.eu/
- In the bottom box, input “Ares” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Ares”.
- Install the ZIP File in there (repository.aresproject.zip).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Choose Install from Repository > Ares Project > Program Add-ons > Ares Wizard > Install
- Wait for it to install. Open Ares Wizard, found under program add-ons on the home screen
- Browse Builds in the top left > CosmicSaints > Leviathan (Jarvis or Krypton) > Install
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!
Ares Wizard and pins
As this build is from the Ares Wizard in Kodi, you will be asked for a pin. When the message pops up, hit the “Get Pin” button. A web browser will open, giving you a 4 digit pin. Go back into Kodi, and press “Enter Pin” in the Ares Wizard. Enter the pin you received to get access to the build. You can scan the QR code or enter the given URL on your mobile too.