Kodi Lite BB Build
How to download and install the Lite BB Build for Kodi Krypton. The Lite BB Build is one of the Biagio Builds.
Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
Lite BB Build Overview
Lite BB Build is one of the Biagio Kodi Builds. It uses the Aeon Nox Skin and uses two colors (red and black). Lite BB is a well managed build, it’s easy to navigate and find exactly what you’re looking for. Widgets are displayed above the navigation so that you have quick access to your Kodi content.
The Lite BB Build has categories for Add-ons, adult, favorites, Kids zone, Live TV, Movies, Power, Sports, System and TV Shows. Some of the add-ons used in this Kodi build are Exodus, Specto and Elysium.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply. Also, this build is not supported by the Kodi developers, so please don’t head to the Kodi forums for support.
How to install the Lite BB Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System (top centre cog icon) > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://repo.ares-project.com/magic
- In the bottom box, input “Ares” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Ares“.
- Install the ZIP File in there (repository.aresproject).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Install from Repository > Ares Project > Program add-ons > Ares Wizard > Install
- Open Ares Wizard, found under program add-ons on the home screen
- Choose Builds in the top left > BiagioBuilds > Lite BB > Install
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!
Ares Wizard and pins
As this build is from the Ares Wizard in Kodi, you will be asked for a pin. When the message pops up, hit the “Get Pin” button. A web browser will open, giving you a 4 digit pin. Go back into Kodi, and press “Enter Pin” in the Ares Wizard. Enter the pin you received to get access to the build. You can scan the QR code or enter the given URL on your mobile too.