Mach 1 Build
The Mach 1 Build for Kodi is included with Stephen Builds wizard. It’s available for both Kodi Krypton and Kodi Jarvis. It uses the Aeon Nox design, but looks quite good with it’s colour and font choice.
The Mach 1 Kodi Build has sections for Addons, Adult, apps, favourites, IPTV, Kids, Sports, Maverick, Movies, Music, Power, Quantum, Search, System, Top Picks, TV Shows, Video and Wiz Tech.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply.
How to install the Mach 1 Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://www.stephen-builds.uk/zip/
- In the bottom box, input “SB” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “SB”.
- Install the ZIP File in there (plugin.program.stephen builds).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Wait for it to install. Open Stephen Builds, found under program add-ons on the home screen
- Choose Builds (4th row) > Choose Mach 1 > Install
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!