Kodi Maverick Build
This post will show you how to install the Maverick Build for Kodi Krypton, a popular choice among many.
Maverick Build Overview
Maverick Build for Kodi is one of the most popular and my all time favourites. It has a lot of great content and add-ons. Category wise, it has At the flix, Black Hat, BOB, Elysium, Exodus, FTFA, Maverick TV, Programs, Project D, The Pyramid, Silent Hunter, Skynet, Stream Hub, System and UK Turk Playlists.
The build uses the Aeon Nox design, so it should be very similar to most Kodi users. It features a lot of great add-ons, runs smooth and is super easy to navigate through.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton. However within the Maverick Wizard is a build for Kodi Jarvis. If you come across any problems, please don’t head to the Kodi forums for help. Leave a comment below.
How to install Maverick Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here. If you are confused by any of the instructions below, images can be seen further down to assist you.
- Open System > File Manager > Add Source
- In the top box, input http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo
- In the bottom box, input “Maverick” and press OK to finish adding the source
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Maverick”
- Install the only ZIP File in there (repository.maverick-x.x.zip)
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Install from Repository > MaverickTV Repo > Program add-ons > Maverick Wizard
- Wait for it to install. Once done, if a menu pops up, choose Builds menu
- Otherwise, open the Maverick Wizard under program add-ons on the Home screen
- Choose the Builds Menu, then select Maverick Build Krypton
- Choose Fresh or Standard install, wait for it to download and force close Kodi.