Kodi Mega’s Wookie Build
This post will guide you in installing Mega’s Wookie build for Kodi Krypton (V17). One of the more popular choices.
Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
Mega’s Wookie Build is huge. Itt contains a large amount of add-ons and sources. It’s part of the Wookie Wizard, so it’s simple to install and there are also a lot of other builds which you are free to try.
The Wookie Build uses the Aeon Nox layout, and also uses a very consistent color scheme which looks great.
There are categories for Movies, Project M, Sports, Elysium, Black hat, freeview, TV Shows, UK Turk, iVue guide, add-ons, system, power, BOB, Kids, Featured, Paid subs, Music hub and Evolve.
How to install Mega’s Wookie Build Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Home Screen > System > File Manager > Add Source.
- Type http://wookiespmc.com/wiz/ in the top box.
- Type Wookie into the bottom box > OK.
- Home Screen > Add-Ons > Add-on Browser Install from zip file > Wookie > “Succumb to the Wookie.zip”
- Give it a minute or so to install.
- Home Screen > Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Wookie
- Choose Community builds in the centre
- Mega’s Wookie Build Krypton > Install
- Wait for it to download. Force close Kodi and open it again and that’s it!
Mega’s Wookie Build Installation with pictures
Choose “Add Source”
Select the top box
Type in the repository as follows: http://wookiespmc.com/wiz/
Select install from ZIP File
Choose Community Builds in the centre.
Wait for it to download. Kodi may close itself, if not do it yourself. When you re-open Kodi, Mega’s Wookie Build will be installed and ready to use.