Misfit Mods Builds
Misfit Mods Builds includes some great builds for Kodi, such as the HardNox Build. We’ll show you how to install the Misfit Mods Wizard in this post for Kodi Krypton.
Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
Misfit Mods Overview
The Misfit Mods Builds contains a few great looking builds. The image above is from the HardNox Build which you are able to try out. Misfit Mods Builds cover a great range of Urban and Spanish categories, and the builds do hold a lot of good content.
Misfit Mods includes the following builds: HardNox Krypton, HardNox Jarvis, Kids Room, Fiesta, ALS Flix, AM Smooth and Climaxxx.
How to install Misfit Mods Builds on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://misfitmods.com/mmwiz/repo/
- In the bottom box, input “Misfit” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Misfit“.
- Install the ZIP File in there (repository.misfitmods.zip).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Install from repository > misfit mods: repository > Program add-ons > misfit mods Wizard > Install
- Wait for it to install, if a box pops up, choose build menu. Otherwise open the Misfit Wizard, found under program add-ons on the home screen
- Choose Builds menu, choose your build and install. Allow Kodi to Force close. Done!