Kodi Nemesis Build
Nemesis Build is one of the KODIUKTV Builds, and is the most popular. In this post, we’ll show you how to install it using the Ares Wizard.
Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
Nemsis Build Overview
The Nemesis Build uses the Titan Skin, which I havn’t noticed very much with other Kodi builds. It looks sleek, minimal and is super easy to navigate. This build also makes use of Kodi’s spotlight feature, providing you direct access to content on the home screen.
Nemesis has categories for add-ons, favourites, kids, movies, music, settings, sport, tv shows, tv guide and YouTube. Some of the add-ons in the Kodi Nemesis Build include WolfPack, Bob, Elysium and Exodus.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply. Also, this build is not supported by the Kodi developers, so please don’t head to the Kodi forums for support.
How to install the Nemesis Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System (top centre cog icon) > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://repo.ares-project.com/magic
- In the bottom box, input “Ares” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Ares“.
- Install the ZIP File in there (repository.aresproject).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Install from Repository > Ares Project > Program add-ons > Ares Wizard > Install
- Open Ares Wizard, found under program add-ons on the home screen
- Choose Builds in the top left > KODIUKTV Builds > Nemesis > Install
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!
Ares Wizard and pins
As this build is from the Ares Wizard in Kodi, you will be asked for a pin. When the message pops up, hit the “Get Pin” button. A web browser will open, giving you a 4 digit pin. Go back into Kodi, and press “Enter Pin” in the Ares Wizard. Enter the pin you received to get access to the build. You can scan the QR code or enter the given URL on your mobile too.