Kodi Nephilim Build
How to download and install the Nephilim Build for Kodi Krypton. Nephilim has it’s own unique design and lots of great add-ons.
Nephilim Build Overview
The Nephilim Build for Kodi uses the Neue skin which isn’t seen very often. It has a lot of great content and something for everyone. This build is very smooth, so there is no reason it shouldn’t work on smaller devices like the Fire Stick.
Nephilim Kodi Build has categories for Addons, Free TV, Maintenance, Man Cave Wizard, Misc, Movies, Networks, Paid TV, Settings, Silent Hunter, Sports, Supremacy and TV Shows.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply. Also, this build is not supported by the Kodi developers, so please don’t head to the Kodi forums for support.
How to install the Nephilim Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System (top centre cog icon) > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://mancavekodi.com/kodi/
- In the bottom box, input “ManCave” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “ManCave“.
- Install the ZIP File in there (plugin.program.mancavewizard.zip).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Open Man Cave Wizard, found under program add-ons on the home screen
- Choose Builds > Nephilim Build > Install
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!