Kodi No Limits Build
The No Limits build is a good choice because of the different choices it has.
You can install it with/without adult sections, and there is a firestick ready version available.
Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
No Limits Overview
The No Limits Build for Kodi is a very popular choice, and for many reasons. It hosts a wide range of add-ons and content.
It has sections for Live TV, More, Movies, Music, Networks, Power, Sanctuary, Sports, System, Tools, TV Shows, UK Turk Playlists and XXX.
A great feature of this build is the choices you receive when installing it. You can install this build with OR without adult content (XXX).
A FireStick ready build is available, so it runs well on those smaller devices like the Amazon FireStick and Raspberry Pi.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply.
You can also check out the Gateway Facebook group here for support.
How to install No Limits Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
If you are confused by any of the instructions below, images can be seen further down to assist you.
- Open System > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://nolimitsbuilds.com/kodi
- In the bottom box, input “NoLimits” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “NoLimits”.
- Install the ZIP File in there (plugin.video.nolimitswizard.zip).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Open the No Limits add-on, found under program add-ons on the Home screen.
- Choose Builds, and choose the appropriate No Limits Build. Let it download.
- Allow Kodi to force close. Re-open Kodi and the build will be installed.