Kodi No Limits Build
The No Limits build for Kodi is a good choice because of all of the different installation options that it comes with.
When installing this build, one of the options that you have is whether you want to install it with/without adult sections. With this build, there is also an Amazon Fire Stick ready version available. This has been one of the more popular builds of 2018, and has survived the apocalypse that a lot of other builds have faced.
No Limits Overview
The No Limits Build for Kodi is a very popular choice, and for many reasons. It hosts a wide range of add-ons and content. It received an update not too long ago, making it more reliable than ever. With the downfall of a lot of Kodi Builds including Ares Wizard, builds like this are becoming harder to come by.
The No Limits Kodi Builds has sections & categories for Live TV, More, Movies, Music, Networks, Power, Sanctuary, Sports, System, Tools, TV Shows, UK Turk Playlists and XXX. Whilst some of the add-ons displayed includes Elysium Light, Maverick TV, Fido Movies, Metalliq, CCloud TV & Nemesis.
Remember that when you install this build, you need to choose whether you want to install it with adult content (XXX) or without. If this is going on a family device or something the kids might be looking at, definitely go without!
A FireStick ready build is available, so it runs well on those smaller devices such as Amazon’s Fire Stick, a Raspberry Pi or most Android boxes. Your mileage may vary here, and you may want to do some further optimisations such as removing add-ons that you don’t use if your device runs slow. We’ve covered some optimisation guides on this site many times.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the V17 Estuary skin. Although they should be the same no matter what skin you are using. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll get back to you.
You can also check out the Gateway Facebook group here for support. This is the developers official Facebook page where they will post updates and keep you informed on any changes or down time happening. If the link below isn’t working, let us know and we’ll update it shortly.
How to install No Limits Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
If you are confused by any of the instructions below, images can be seen further down to assist you.
- Open System > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://nolimitsbuilds.com/kodi
- In the bottom box, input “NoLimits” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “NoLimits”.
- Install the ZIP File in there (plugin.video.nolimitswizard.zip).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Open the No Limits add-on, found under program add-ons on the Home screen.
- Choose Builds, and choose the appropriate No Limits Build. Let it download.
- Allow Kodi to force close. Re-open Kodi and the build will be installed.