Kodi Orroo Build
The Orroo Build for Kodi, can be installed from the Ares Wizard. It’s a Fire Stick ready build, and has a lot of great content.
Orroo Build Overview
The Orroo Build for Kodi can be installed through the Ares Wizard. It’s Fire Stick ready, and is super lightweight. It uses the Aeon Nox theme, which where all used to seeing by now. This Kodi Build also provides a lot in the way of add-ons.
Orroo has categories for All in one, Documentaries, Super Favourites, Kids, Live TV, Music, Power, Sports, System, TV Shows and YouTube. Some of the available Kodi add-ons featured in the Orroo Build are Elysium, Exodus and SportsDevil.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply. Also, this build is not supported by the Kodi developers, so please don’t head to the Kodi forums for support.
How to install the Orroo Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System (top centre cog icon) > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://repo.ares-project.com/magic
- In the bottom box, input “Ares” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Ares“.
- Install the ZIP File in there (repository.aresproject).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Install from Repository > Ares Project > Program add-ons > Ares Wizard > Install
- Open Ares Wizard, found under program add-ons on the home screen
- Choose Builds in the top left > Orroo Fire Stick Builds > Orroo > Install
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!
Ares Wizard and pins
As this build is from the Ares Wizard in Kodi, you will be asked for a pin. When the message pops up, hit the “Get Pin” button. A web browser will open, giving you a 4 digit pin. Go back into Kodi, and press “Enter Pin” in the Ares Wizard. Enter the pin you received to get access to the build. You can scan the QR code or enter the given URL on your mobile too.