Kodi Project X Build
This guide will look at how to install the Project X Build for Kodi Krypton, a build from the Man Cave Wizard.
Project X Build Overview
Project X is a unique Kodi build with it’s own style. It uses the Aeon Nox skin, but it’s customised heavily. It’s very Deadpool oriented which I like, it looks great. I quite enjoy the look of this build, and think it’s one of the best available from the Man Cave Wizard.
The Project X Build has categories for 24/7, Box Set Kings, Cinema, Devils Origin IPTV, Elysium Media, Envy Wizard, Project X, Man Cave Wizard, My add-ons, Poseidon, Skynet, Supremacy and System.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply. Also, this build is not supported by the Kodi developers, so please don’t head to the Kodi forums for support.
How to install the Project X Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System (top centre cog icon) > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://mancavekodi.com/kodi/
- In the bottom box, input “ManCave” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “ManCave“.
- Install the ZIP File in there (plugin.program.mancavewizard.zip).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Open Man Cave Wizard, found under program add-ons on the home screen
- Choose Builds > Project X Build > Install
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!