Kodi Prolite Builds
In this guide, we’ll show you how to install the Prolite Builds for Kodi. These builds are suitable for the Amazon Fire Stick. Make sure to check out our new Kodi Builds section for more great builds.
Prolite Builds Overview
Prolite Builds look very sleek and minimal. The text is really clear and easy to read and it’s also very consistent. It’s a very unique looking build. These builds are labelled as Fire Stick builds, so I can only assume they run well on smaller devices. Prolite Builds are available for both Kodi 17 Krypton & Kodi 16 Jarvis in the Ares Wizard.
The Prolite Builds for Kodi has categories for Kids, Live TV, Live Sports, Movies, Music, Power, Settings, Sports TV & TV Shows.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply. Also, this build is not supported by the Kodi developers, so please don’t head to the Kodi forums for support.
How to install the Prolite Builds on Kodi Krypton
- Open System (top centre cog icon) > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://ares-repo.eu/
- In the bottom box, input “Ares” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Ares“.
- Install the ZIP File in there (repository.aresproject).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Install from Repository > Ares Project > Program add-ons > Ares Wizard > Install
- Open Ares Wizard, found under program add-ons on the home screen
- Choose Builds in the top left > Prolite – FireStick Builds > Choose your version > Install
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!
Ares Wizard and pins
As this build is from the Ares Wizard in Kodi, you will be asked for a pin. When the message pops up, hit the “Get Pin” button. A web browser will open, giving you a 4 digit pin. Go back into Kodi, and press “Enter Pin” in the Ares Wizard. Enter the pin you received to get access to the build. You can scan the QR code or enter the given URL on your mobile too.