Kodi Pulse CCM Build
How to install the Pulse CCM Build for Kodi Jarvis using the Ares Wizard.
Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
Pulse CCM Overview
Pulse CCM is a very popular Kodi builds, one of the most downloaded. It’s available from the Ares Wizard, so a lot of other builds accompany it. You will require a pin to get access to this build, but just press the “Get pin” button.
Pulse CCM has categories for Kids, Live Streams, Live TV, Movies, Music, Sports, In One, System and TV Shows. This build uses the Aeon Nox skin, so it’s easy to use and everyone should be familiar with it.
This guide is for Kodi Jarvis, and the steps below are listed for the default confluence skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply. This build also has a Krypton version for if you’re on V17. Check out our guide for Kodi Krypton here.
How to install the Pulse CCM Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Hover over System > Open File Manager below it > Add Source
- In the top box, input http://repo.ares-project.com/magic/
- In the bottom box, input “Ares” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > System > Add-ons > Install from ZIP File
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Ares”.
- Install the ZIP File in there (repository.aresproject.zip).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Choose Install from Repository > Ares Project > Program Add-ons > Ares Wizard > Install
- Wait for it to install. Open Ares Wizard, found under Programs on the home screen
- Browse Builds in the top left > Pulse > Pulse CCM Jarvis > Install
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!
Ares Wizard and pins
As this build is from the Ares Wizard in Kodi, you will be asked for a pin. When the message pops up, hit the “Get Pin” button. A web browser will open, giving you a 4 digit pin. Go back into Kodi, and press “Enter Pin” in the Ares Wizard. Enter the pin you received to get access to the build. You can scan the QR code or enter the given URL on your mobile too.