Razer Build for Kodi Krypton
The Razer Build is available from the Sub Zero repository. It has two versions available, a family version and an adult version (XXX). In this post, we’ll show you how to install the Razer Build, as well as show you what it has to offer with some screenshots below.
Kodi Razer Build preview
Sub Zero’s Razer Build is one that still works with the latest version of Kodi. It uses an Aeon Nox like layout, and provides fast access to a lot of add-ons by using the sub-menu as well as the add-ons above the main menu.
This Kodi Build has categories for Movies, TV Shows, Music, Sports, Kids, All Sorts TV, Documentaries, Sub Zero, Subs and System. Some add-ons offered from the Razer Build are Pyramid Movies, Elysium, Real Debrid, Midian Movies, Supremacy and Maverick.
How to install the Razer Build on Kodi Krypton
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System (top centre cog icon) > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input https://mysubzero.space/repo/
- In the bottom box, input “subzero” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “subzero“.
- Install the ZIP File in there from SUBZ (repository.subzero.zip).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Install from Repo > SubZero Repo > Program add-ons > SubZero Wizad > Install
- Open SubRepo Wizard, found under program add-ons on the home screen
- Choose Builds > Razer Family Build or Adult Build > Install
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!