Kodi Rev 5:5 Build
How to download and install the Rev 5:5 Build for Kodi Krypton. Rev 5:5 is another build from the CosmicSaints Kodi Builds.
Rev 5:5 Overview
The Rev 5:5 Build has a lot of content, just like the other CosmicSaints Builds. It can be downloaded from the Ares Wizard. Rev 5:5 sticks to the default Aeon Nox appearance, so it’s great if you don’t really care about design and accessibility. It’s also a great build because everyone should be quite familiar with Aeon Nox by now.
Rev 5:5 has categories for Movies, TV Shows, Sports, Live TV, Mens, Ladies, Kids, System, Clean up, Weather, 24/7 and music.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply. This build only works on Kodi Krypton, no Kodi Jarvis version is available.
How to install the Rev 5:5 Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://repo.ares-project.com/magic/
- In the bottom box, input “Ares” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Ares”.
- Install the ZIP File in there (repository.aresproject.zip).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Choose Install from Repository > Ares Project > Program Add-ons > Ares Wizard > Install
- Wait for it to install. Open Ares Wizard, found under program add-ons on the home screen
- Browse Builds in the top left > CosmicSaints > Rev 5:5 Build > Install
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!
Ares Wizard and pins
As this build is from the Ares Wizard in Kodi, you will be asked for a pin. When the message pops up, hit the “Get Pin” button. A web browser will open, giving you a 4 digit pin. Go back into Kodi, and press “Enter Pin” in the Ares Wizard. Enter the pin you received to get access to the build. You can scan the QR code or enter the given URL on your mobile too.