Kodi Shepo Build
Here, you will find a preview and installation guide for the Shepo Build for Kodi Krypton, available from the Ares Wizard. Make sure to check out our new Kodi Builds section for more great builds. The Shepo Build is available for both Kodi Krypton & Kodi Jarvis.
Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
Shepo Build Overview
Shepo Build for Kodi uses the Aeon Nox skin, which has been modified slighltly. The build is very well organised, and is all sorted into sections. For example, when going into Sports, you choose Live Sports or On Demand Sports. From here, you’re given around 10 different choices for a lot of different add-ons.
The Shepo Build for Kodi has categories for TV Shows, TV, Trakt Area, System, Sports, Shepo Build, System, Music, Movies, Kids Area, 3PM Kick Off, TV and Add-ons. Some add-ons featured in this Kodi Build include Covenant, Elysium, Maverick, Bob and SportsDevil.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply. Also, this build is not supported by the Kodi developers, so please don’t head to the Kodi forums for support.
How to install the Shepo Build on Kodi Krypton
- Open System (top centre cog icon) > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://repo.ares-project.com/magic
- In the bottom box, input “Ares” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Ares“.
- Install the ZIP File in there (repository.aresproject).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Install from Repository > Ares Project > Program add-ons > Ares Wizard > Install
- Open Ares Wizard, found under program add-ons on the home screen
- Choose Builds in the top left > Shepo > Choose your build > Install
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!
Ares Wizard and pins
As this build is from the Ares Wizard in Kodi, you will be asked for a pin. When the message pops up, hit the “Get Pin” button. A web browser will open, giving you a 4 digit pin. Go back into Kodi, and press “Enter Pin” in the Ares Wizard. Enter the pin you received to get access to the build. You can scan the QR code or enter the given URL on your mobile too.