Kodi Skyllar Build
In this guide, we’ll give you a preview, review and installation instructions for the Skyllar Build for Kodi Krypton from the Smash wizard/Kodi stuff repository. Make sure to check out our new Kodi Builds section for more great builds.
Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
Skyllar Build Overview
Skyllar Build, also known as Skyllar C is the most popular Kodi Build currently available in the Smash Wizard, which can be installed from the KodiStuff repository. This Kodi Build uses a style I’ve never seen before, which involves using the Andromeda skin, which consists of great contrasting colors. The Skyllar Build is well laid out, and provides a lot of great content directly to your Kodi Home Screen.
The Kodi Skyllar Build has categories for Add-ons, All in one, All in one 2, Cartoons, Family/Kids, Movies, Sports, System, TV Shows & Wizard. Some of the Kodi add-ons inside of Skyllar are Covenant, Elysium, Cartoons8 and Project M Sports.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply. Also, this build is not supported by the Kodi developers, so please don’t head to the Kodi forums for support.
How to install the Skyllar Build on Kodi Krypton
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here. Ares Wizard repository not working?
- Open System (top centre cog icon) > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff/
- In the bottom box, input “Smash” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Smash“.
- Install the ZIP File in there (smashwizard.zip).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Home > Add-ons > Program add-ons > Smash Wizard
- Choose Community Builds > Skyllar C > Install
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!