Stardust Build is a build for Kodi Krypton that is part of the Stephen Builds wizard. It uses the Aeon Nox design, so it’s very familiar. It’s very well organised and offers a lot of content that is useful to everyone. This build isn’t too demanding graphically or CPU wise, so it wouldn’t be a bad choice for smaller devices such as Amazon Fire TV Sticks or Raspberry Pi’s.
Stardust has sections for Bob, Kids, Live TV, Maverick, Movies, Music, Picasso, Programs, Project M, Sport, Supremacy, System and TV Shows.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply. Stardust Build is only available for Kodi Krypton, however a lot of Kodi Jarvis builds are provided in the same wizard.
How to install the Stardust Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://www.stephen-builds.uk/zip/
- In the bottom box, input “SB” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “SB”.
- Install the ZIP File in there (plugin.program.stephen builds).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Wait for it to install. Open Stephen Builds, found under program add-ons on the home screen
- Choose Builds (4th row) > Choose Stardust > Install
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!