Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
Stephen Builds offer a lot of different builds for both Kodi Krypton and Kodi Jarvis. The Krypton Builds consist of Stardust, Supremacy, Meltdown, Mach 1, Prototype, Ferraribabes, ATK Atlantis and KRS Nebula. The Jarvis Builds offers Reborn, Mach 1, Mach Black Glass, SKY Mach, Mach 1, Meltdown and Nebula.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply. This section offers builds for both Kodi Krypton and Kodi Jarvis.
How to install Stephen Builds on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://www.stephen-builds.uk/zip/
- In the bottom box, input “SB” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “SB”.
- Install the ZIP File in there (plugin.program.stephen builds).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Wait for it to install. Open Stephen Builds, found under program add-ons on the home screen
- Choose Builds (4th row) > Choose your build > Install
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!