Kodi Steptoe’s Build
How to download and install the Steptoe’s Build for Kodi Krypton. Steptoe’s is absolutely full of content, with so many different categories and add-ons, making it one of the best custom Kodi builds.
Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
Steptoe’s Build Overview
Covering this build is difficult, as there are so many different categories hosting so many add-ons. I can’t say whether this Kodi Build would work on smaller devices like the Amazon Fire Stick or not, as it’s quite bloated. Anyhow, Steptoe’s Kodi Build uses the standard Aeon Nox Skin. It’s installed using the Ares Wizard, and alongside this Kodi build, there is the option of an XXX Kodi Build.
Steptoe’s Kodi Build is huge, it has categories for 4K Movies, 24/7 TV, Ares Tube, Bennu, BOB, Box Sets, Cartoons, Catch-up TV, Comedy, Documentaries, Favourites, Fitness, Food Porn, Live TV, Movies, Music, The Pyramid, Sports, Supremacy and TV Shows.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply. Also, this build is not supported by the Kodi developers, so please don’t head to the Kodi forums for support.
How to install Steptoe’s Build on Kodi Krypton
- Open System (top centre cog icon) > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://repo.ares-project.com/magic
- In the bottom box, input “Ares” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Ares“.
- Install the ZIP File in there (repository.aresproject).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Install from Repository > Ares Project > Program add-ons > Ares Wizard > Install
- Open Ares Wizard, found under program add-ons on the home screen
- Choose Builds in the top left > Steptoe’s Build > Choose your build > Install
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!
Ares Wizard and pins
As this build is from the Ares Wizard in Kodi, you will be asked for a pin. When the message pops up, hit the “Get Pin” button. A web browser will open, giving you a 4 digit pin. Go back into Kodi, and press “Enter Pin” in the Ares Wizard. Enter the pin you received to get access to the build. You can scan the QR code or enter the given URL on your mobile too.