Kodi Streetwise Build
How to download and install the Kodi Streetwise Build. Streetwise is minimal and basic, but it really packs a punch.
Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
Streetwise Build Overview
Firstly, what I like about the Streetwise build is how basic and simple to use it is. Everything you need is already on your home screen. This Kodi Build is great for if you have any techno-phobic family members who just don’t know how to use Kodi still. The Streetwise Kodi Build provides all the content straight to your home screen for quick access. There is also a Jarvis version available for this build.
Streetwise is a small build, so it only has categories for Movies, TV Shows, Live TV and My Kodi. In the My Kodi section, you can find more add-ons such as The Pyramid, Specto Fork and and Elysium.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply. Also, this build is not supported by the Kodi developers, so please don’t head to the Kodi forums for support.
How to install the Streetwise Build on Kodi Krypton
- Open System (top centre cog icon) > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://repo.ares-project.com/magic
- In the bottom box, input “Ares” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Ares“.
- Install the ZIP File in there (repository.aresproject).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Install from Repository > Ares Project > Program add-ons > Ares Wizard > Install
- Open Ares Wizard, found under program add-ons on the home screen
- Choose Builds in the top left > Streetwise > Choose your build > Install
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!
Ares Wizard and pins
As this build is from the Ares Wizard in Kodi, you will be asked for a pin. When the message pops up, hit the “Get Pin” button. A web browser will open, giving you a 4 digit pin. Go back into Kodi, and press “Enter Pin” in the Ares Wizard. Enter the pin you received to get access to the build. You can scan the QR code or enter the given URL on your mobile too.