Kodi Tardis Builds
How to download and install the Kodi Tardis Builds for Kodi Krypton. There are two choices for the Tardis Builds, which are Classic and Tardis V2. They’re also easy to install using the Ares Wizard for Kodi.
Tardis Builds Overview
The Tardis Builds for Kodi are two different builds which can be installed using the Ares Wizard. For this post, I specifically looked at ‘Tardis Classic’, which is very Dr Who themed. It uses the Eminence skin, which is very sleek, modern and lightweight.
Tardis Builds, specifically Tardis Classic has categories for Weather, Movie Nights, TV Boxsets, Live TV, Stargate Streams, Sports, Kids Zone, Ladies Lounge, Man Cave, Taridis, Favourites, Tools and Power Settings. Some add-ons included with the Tardis Builds includes Exodus, SALTS, Elysium and Project M.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply. Also, this build is not supported by the Kodi developers, so please don’t head to the Kodi forums for support.
How to install the Tardis Builds on Kodi Krypton
- Open System (top centre cog icon) > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://ares-repo.eu/
- In the bottom box, input “Ares” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Ares“.
- Install the ZIP File in there (repository.aresproject).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Install from Repository > Ares Project > Program add-ons > Ares Wizard > Install
- Open Ares Wizard, found under program add-ons on the home screen
- Choose Builds in the top left > Tardis > Choose your build > Install
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!
Ares Wizard and pins
As this build is from the Ares Wizard in Kodi, you will be asked for a pin. When the message pops up, hit the “Get Pin” button. A web browser will open, giving you a 4 digit pin. Go back into Kodi, and press “Enter Pin” in the Ares Wizard. Enter the pin you received to get access to the build. You can scan the QR code or enter the given URL on your mobile too.