Kodi The Cell X2 Build
The Cell X2 is one of my favourite builds right now. It looks great, is well organised and has lots of content. We’ll show you how to install it below.
Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
The Cell X2 Overview
The Cell X2 Build is a great build. It looks clean, simple and has a unique design to it. It seems to use the Eminence 2.0 skin, but with a completely unique take of it. The Cell X2 has sections for Library, Workshop, Theater, TV Box, Animation, Dance and Sports.
The installation guide will also be relatively similar for Kodi Jarvis. If you find the installation instructions below a little confusing, more detailed instructions including images can be seen at the bottom.
If you have any questions about this build, don’t head to the Kodi forums for help. Leave a comment below.
How to install The Cell X2 Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Head to the File manager in Settings and “Add Source”
- In the top box, input http://supreme.srve.io/repo/
- In the bottom box, input “Supreme“
- Go to the home screen, head into add-ons, then open add-on browser
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Supreme”
- Install the only ZIP File in there (repository.supremebuilds-x.x.x.zip)
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Now select Install from repository and choose the Supreme Builds repository
- Choose Program Add-ons, select the Supreme Builds Wizard and install it
- From the home screen, open the Supreme Builds Wizard, under add-ons
- Select Builds, then choose The Cell X2 from any of the servers.
- Once selected, choose Fresh install. Wait for it to download, and force close Kodi
The Cell X2 Build installation with pictures