Titanic Build for Kodi Krypton
In this post, we’ll show you how to install the Titanic Build for Kodi Krypton in 2018, which is available from the KodiAce Wizard. We’ve covered this build previously, however it’s been updates since then with a new design, add-ons and installation instructions.
Kodi Titanic Build preview
Kodi’s Titanic Build from the KodiAce Wizard uses the Aeon Nox skin, with green text creating a nice contrast in colours. There are multiple categories, with each one having quick navigation options in the sub-menu and spotlight items further down, which will give you quick access to Kodi add-ons.
The Titanic Build has categories for All in one, Boxsets, Factual, For The Kids, Get Fit, Live TV, Programs, System, The Flix, Sports and Tunes. Some Kodi add-ons include Triangulum Movies, Rebirth TV and Maverick Streams.
How to install the Titanic Build on Kodi Krypton
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System (top centre cog icon) > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://kodiace.com/wizard
- In the bottom box, input “kodiace” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “titanium“.
- Install the ZIP File in there named plugin.program.KodiAce.zip.
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- From the Home Screen, choose Add-ons > Program Add-ons > KodiAce Wizard
- Choose the Titanic Build, then Fresh Install or Standard install.
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!