Kodi TomB Raider Build
How to download and install the TomB Raider Build for Kodi Krypton, one of the most widely used builds do it’s vast amount of content.
Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
TomB Raider Overview
The TomB Raider Build is a very popular build, and it’s available inside of the Ares Wizard. It uses the Aeon Nox design, but it’s been customised. I quite like this build, it offers so much in the way of content. You aren’t strapped down to Exodus like a lot of other builds for example.
TomB Raider Build has categories for Add-ons, Adult Zone, Extras Zone, Favorites, Kids Zone, Live Sports, Live TV, Movies, Music, Power, Settings, Sports, Tools, Top add-ons and TV Shows.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply. A Kodi Jarvis V16 version of this Build is available in the same area.
How to install the TomB Raider Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://repo.ares-project.com/magic/
- In the bottom box, input “Ares” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Ares”.
- Install the ZIP File in there (repository.aresproject.zip).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Choose Install from Repository > Ares Project > Program Add-ons > Ares Wizard > Install
- Wait for it to install. Open Ares Wizard, found under program add-ons on the home screen
- Browse Builds in the top left > Tom B Tomb Raider > TomB Raider Krypton > Install
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!
Ares Wizard and pins
As this build is from the Ares Wizard in Kodi, you will be asked for a pin. When the message pops up, hit the “Get Pin” button. A web browser will open, giving you a 4 digit pin. Go back into Kodi, and press “Enter Pin” in the Ares Wizard. Enter the pin you received to get access to the build. You can scan the QR code or enter the given URL on your mobile too.