Kodi TTM Media Build
This post will guide you in installing the TTM Media build for Kodi Krypton (V17).
TTM Media Overview
The TTM Media build is a very stylised build, and offers a lot of great content. It’s installed using the TTM Media Wizard. This build has sections for collections, favorites, free IPTV, paid IPTV, kids & family, movies, music, power, programs, spanish, sports, system and TV Shows.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton. However within the TTM Wizard is a build for Kodi Jarvis. If you come across any problems, please don’t head to the Kodi forums for help. Leave a comment below.
How to install TTM Media Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System > File Manager
- In the top box, input http://btechnology2016.com/wiz/
- In the bottom box, input “TTM“
- Go to the home screen, head into add-ons, then open add-on browser
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “TTM”
- Install the only ZIP File in there (plugin.program.ttmwizard.zip)
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- If a menu pops up, choose Builds menu
- Otherwise, open the TTM Media Wizard under program add-ons
- Choose the Builds Menu, then either TTM 16 or TTM 17, depending on your Kodi version
- Don’t choose Fresh install, as this doesn’t install the build. Say no to this option.
- Wait for it to download, and when asked, allow Kodi to force close. Done!
TTM Media Build installation with pictures