Kodi Ultimate Exodus Build
How to download and install the Ultimate Exodus Build for Kodi Krypton. An easy to navigate build that’s similar to Netflix.
Ultimate Exodus Build Overview
I’m quite impressed with the Ultimate Exodus Build. It uses the Titan Skin which is very appealing and well structured. As well as Titan, it uses just the Exodus add-on to fill your home screen full of content such as Movies and TV Shows.
The Ultimate Exodus Build replicates Netflix with it’s appearance, and it’s great. If you have any friends or old people who don’t know how to use Kodi, I’d recommend this build.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply. Also, this build is not supported by the Kodi developers, so please don’t head to the Kodi forums for support.
How to install the Ultimate Exodus Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System (top centre cog icon) > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://repo.ares-project.com/magic
- In the bottom box, input “Ares” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Ares“.
- Install the ZIP File in there (repository.aresproject).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Install from Repository > Ares Project > Program add-ons > Ares Wizard > Install
- Open Ares Wizard, found under program add-ons on the home screen
- Choose Builds in the top left > Ultimate by Mike > Ultimate Exodus > Install
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!
Ares Wizard and pins
As this build is from the Ares Wizard in Kodi, you will be asked for a pin. When the message pops up, hit the “Get Pin” button. A web browser will open, giving you a 4 digit pin. Go back into Kodi, and press “Enter Pin” in the Ares Wizard. Enter the pin you received to get access to the build. You can scan the QR code or enter the given URL on your mobile too.