Kodi Wullies Mini Build
This guide will give you a preview of Wullies Mini Build for Kodi, as well as how to install it for Kodi Krypton.
Wullies Mini Overview
Wullies Mini Build for Kodi has a lot of great content, and it’s organised and designed very nicely. It uses the Aeon Nox style like most other builds, and it will probably run great on small powered devices like Amazon Firesticks.
Wullies Mini Build has content for Apps, Blackhat, Bob, Docs, Elysium, Kids, Live TV, Music, Pay for TV, Power, Sports, System, TV Shows, UK Turk, Videos, White Devil and Wolfpack. It’s a must try build.
You will find the instructions for installing this build below. If you have any problems, please don’t go to the Kodi forums for help, as it’s not supported there. Leave a comment below or contact the developers.
How to install the Wullies Mini Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Home Screen > System > File Manager > Add Source.
- Type http://wookiespmc.com/wiz/ in the top box.
- Type Wookie into the bottom box > OK.
- Home Screen > Add-Ons > Add-on Browser Install from zip file > Wookie > “Succumb to the Wookie.zip”
- Give it a minute or so to install.
- Home Screen > Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Wookie
- Choose Community builds in the centre
- Wullies Mini Build Krypton > Install
- Wait for it to download. Force close Kodi and open it again and that’s it!
Wullies Mini Build Installation with pictures
From the home screen, select the Settings icon at the top.
Head into the “File Manager” menu.
Choose “Add Source”
Select the top box
Type in the repository as follows: http://wookiespmc.com/wiz/
Now select the bottom box.
Input “Wookie” and press OK.
Press OK again to finish adding the source.
Go back to the home screen and open the add-ons menu.
Open the add-on browser by choosing the top left icon.
Select install from ZIP File
Choose Wookie, then “Click me – succumb to the Wookie.zip”
Wait for the add-on installed notification Go back to the home screen, and open the Wookie addon. You can find it under program add-ons.
Choose Community Builds in the centre.
Click Wullies Mini Build, then press the red install button.
Wait for it to download. Kodi may close itself, if not do it yourself. When you re-open Kodi, Wullies Mini Build will be installed and ready to use.