Kodi Zero Tolerance Builds
How to download and install the Zero Tolerance Builds for Kodi Krypton. We’ve covered the Kryptikz ZT Edition build for this post.
Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
Zero Tolerance Builds Overview
The Zero Tolerance Builds includes the Kryptikz ZT Edition build. It’s a very nice looking build, as it has a unique appearance compared to other builds. It doesn’t use the default Aeon Nox style. This build also looks very clean, as all the sub menus are tucked away and only activate when you press the down arrow on a menu item. Kryptikz also runs quite fast, so it should run fine of Amazon FireSticks and android boxes
The Zero Tolerance Builds have categories for Cartoons, Documentary Zone, Explore, Movies, Music, My Lists, Recent, Sports, System and TV Shows.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply. There doesn’t seem to be a Kodi Jarvis (V16) version of this build currently.
How to install Zero Tolerance Builds on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://repozip.teamzt.seedr.io/
- In the bottom box, input “ZT” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “ZT“.
- Install the ZIP File in there (repository.zt.zip).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Install from Repository > Zero Tolerance Repository > Program Add-ons
- Select Zero Tolerance Wizard and Install it
- Home screen > Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Zero Tolerance Wizard > Builds
- Choose standard or fresh install. Allow Kodi to force close once it’s done.