How to download and install the Kirks Build for Kodi Krypton. Kirks build is a good choice for your Kodi setup, with lots of great add-ons.
Kirks Build is a great build which is packed with content, provided by many different add-ons. It has sections for Movies, TV Shows, Sports, Kids, Documentaries, Music, Video on demand, all in one and add-ons. It uses the Aeon Nox skin, but it’s been customized to match the green style from the rest of the skin.
Kirks Build is installed using the Wookie Wizard, which has a lot of other builds inside which you are free to try out. The installation guide will also be relatively similar for Kodi Jarvis.
If you have any questions about this build, don’t head to the Kodi forums for help. Leave a a comment below or try contacting the developers of Kirks Build at their website www.kirksbuild.co.uk
How to install the Kirks Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Head to the File manager in Settings and “Add Source”
- In the top box, input http://wiz.insomniacs.party/
- In the bottom box, input “Kirk“
- Go to the home screen, head into add-ons, then open add-on browser
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Kirk“
- Install the only ZIP File in there (Clicktoinstall.zip)
- Give it a few minutes to install.
- Go to Add-Ons, then under Program Add-Ons, open the Kirks Wizard
- Choose the build you wish to install.
- Wait for it to download, and close Kodi if required to save changes
- Open Kodi again, and the build is installed and ready to use.
- Kirks Build installation guide with images