In this guide, we’re going to run you through the One Alliance Reborn Build, available for Kodi Krypton 17.6. It’s also available and works on lower versions too. One Alliance is actually a well known build, and has been around for a long time. Now it’s reborn!
This build was tested and working as of May 2018, and done so on the latest and most recently updated version of Kodi Krypton. With so many builds becoming outdated, and add-ons no longer working, don’t be shy with this one!
There are a lot of builds to choose from when going through the Wizard. For the screenshots below, I chose simplicity. However, there are some family builds available, each with different designs and add-ons.
Whilst I wasn’t a massive fan of the design in Simplicity, it had a lot of add-ons and features available. Some including BBC iPlayer, YouTube and a lot more when it comes to Movies, TV Shows & Sports.
How to install One Alliance Reborn Build
Follow the instructions below. Is this build not working? Let us know and we’ll see if we can fix it! Need to Enable Unknown Sources?
- Home Screen > Settings > File Manager > Add Source
- In the top box, add http://onealliancereborn.com/repo
- Whilst in the bottom box, type OA and press OK.
- Home Screen > Add-ons > Add-on Browser > Install from ZIP File.
- Choose OA, and install the ZIP file plugin.program.onealliancerebornwizard.zip.
- Back on the home screen, open the Wizard, found under program add-ons.
- Head to Builds > Choose the appropriate build > Install with Fresh Install.
- Restart Kodi, and you’re done!