This page will guide you in installing the Prism build for Kodi Krypton (V17). Prism has a very science fiction appearance with it’s bright, contrasting colors.
The Prism Build uses a design which is similar to Aeon Nox. It uses a dark black background colour, and uses contrasting colours such as silver and white, giving it a very retro sci-fi appearance. It has categories for CCW, Movies, Bob, All in one, Real Life, Music, Sports, Kids Corner, System, Library and TV Shows.
The build offers so much when it comes to add-ons, providing countless amounts of sports, movies and TV sources. It has some great accessibility features by providing latest movies straight to your home screen, so you don’t have to go routing through add-ons.
If you have any issues with this build, we’d advise you to not ask on the official forums. Leave a comment below if you’d like, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible if you’re having an issue. You can also contact the build developers Facebook here.
How to install the Prism Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Home Screen > System > File Manager > Add Source.
- Type http://twizbuild.xyz/repozip/ in the top box.
- Type Prism into the bottom box > OK.
- Home Screen > Add-Ons > Add-on Browser Install from zip file > Prism > repository.prismtv.zip
- Go back a screen, and click ‘Install from Repository’
- Select the Prism repository > Program Add-Ons > Install the Prism Toolbox
- Home screen > Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Prism Toolbox > Watch intro video
- Choose Builds > Choose [17.1] CCW – Kodi 17 > Choose Install
- The build will now download
- Wait for it to download > Force close > Re-Open Kodi
- The build will initialise. Give it a few minutes to set up, but that’s it! You’re done.
Prism Build Installation with pictures
Kodi will ask to force close to make the changes. Choose OK, and then reload Kodi. The new build will be installed and ready to use!