Settings up Alluc with Covenant in Kodi
In this guide, we’re going to show you how you can set up Alluc, which is a provider of sources for Movies and TV Shows with the Covenant Add-on for Kodi Krypton. By adding Alluc to Covenant, you will receive a lot more sources in your list, most in HD too. Although the compression can be quite large at times.
Step 1: Install Covenant
Covenant is probably one of the most reliable Movie/TV Show add-ons right now for Kodi. If you don’t already have it installed, follow these instructions:
This installation guide is for Kodi Krypton. If a notification pops up during the installation, saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- System (top centre icon) > File Manager > Add Source
- In the top box, enter: http://mediarepos.net/tco/
- In the bottom box, enter: TCO
- Press OK to finish adding the source
- Home screen > Add-ons > Add-on browser (top left icon)
- Install from ZIP File > Merlin > RepoColossus.zip
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification. This may take a few minutes.
- Install from Repository > Colossus Repository > Video add-ons > Covenant > Install
- Allow it to install, this may take a minute. You can then find the add-on under your video add-ons on the Kodi home screen.
Step 2: Register on Alluc
Now that we have set up Covenant, you can already start watching content. However as of late, a lot of streams have disappeared and stopped working in these Kodi add-ons. To sort of aid this, it’s time to implement Alluc.
Head over to the Alluc Accounts area, and press ‘Sign up‘ at the bottom. You’ll need to input a Username, Email and Password. Once you’ve completed this, you may need to activate the account by clicking the link in your email.
Next, log in to Alluc. On your profile, one of the boxes will contain an ‘API Key’. If you’re on a Computer, you can just copy it. However if you’re using a Fire Stick or other external device, you’ll need to type the code letter by letter unfortunately.
Step 3: Enter API Key into Covenant for Kodi
In Kodi, head into the Context menu of Covenant. You can do this by pressing C on your keyboard, or just a menu button on the remote control when hovering over the addon. Open the add-on settings.
On the right hand side of the Kodi Covenant add-on, look for “Accounts”. At the very bottom, you will see Alluc. In the text box next to API, enter the key from your account settings on the Alluc website.
Press OK once you’ve inputted the key and you’re done! When you choose a Movie or TV Show in Covenant, you will see a lot more sources. Alluc sources are very reliable and of a good quality, so always check them out!