About Ares Wizard
Ares Wizard for Kodi 17.3 is a wizard for Kodi that provides hundreds of different Kodi Builds and Kodi add-ons. It’s by far the most popular and well known wizard for Kodi. It’s gained it’s popularity due to hosting some of the best builds known for Kodi Krypton right now, and it installs them at the push of a button.
This guide will show you how to install Ares Wizard on Kodi 17.3 for all devices including PC, FireStick, Roku and Apple TV. It also works on other Kodi Krypton versions such as 17.1 and 17.2
Recently, Ares Wizard added a new URL for a way to get their repository in Kodi. Current working Ares Repositories are:
How to install Ares Wizard for Kodi 17.3
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here to enable them.
- Open System (top centre cog icon) > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://repo.ares-project.com/magic (or any other link listed above)
- In the bottom box, input “Ares” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Ares“.
- Install the ZIP File in there (repository.aresproject).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Install from Repository > Ares Project > Program add-ons > Ares Wizard > Install
- Open Ares Wizard, found under program add-ons on the home screen.
Ares Wizard and pins
As this build is from the Ares Wizard in Kodi, you will be asked for a pin. When the message pops up, hit the “Get Pin” button. A web browser will open, giving you a 4 digit pin. Go back into Kodi, and press “Enter Pin” in the Ares Wizard. Enter the pin you received to get access to the build. You can scan the QR code or enter the given URL on your mobile too.