Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
How to install Assassin’s TV Guide on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here. If you are confused by any of the instructions below, images can be seen further down to assist you.
- Open System > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://tvstreamers.net/repo/tvguides/
- In the bottom box, input “TVGUIDES” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “TVGUIDES”.
- Install the File in there (repository.tvguides.zip).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Install from repository > TV Guides Repository > Program add-ons >
- Assassins TV Guide > Install
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification, and you’re done.